"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." -- Samuel Adams

Friday, March 20, 2009

Obama's Lack of Common Sense on Leno (3/19/09)

I am sure by now that most of you have heard about the very inappropriate comment made by Mr. Obama last night on Jay Leno (might I also mention he is the first sitting president to ever appear on the show...). It had to do with his use of the White House bowling alley and his low scores. He then proceeded to compare those said low scores to those seen in the Special Olympics. My goodness... I had to share this with my mother who has worked with multiple handicapped persons for the last 12 years. I also mentioned to have her share this 'gaf' if one would call it such with all those in her profession who voted for said president.

Of course Team Obama has already said their apologies and made the point that Mr. Obama did not mean what he said. Well Barack, you might want to take your teleprompter with you next time!!!!

[Link to the story on Foxnews.com]

1 comment:

  1. What on earth is wrong with our current President? Besides the obvious, I mean. Great blog.

    www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete