"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." -- Samuel Adams

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Atlas Shrugged...today

I have just now ordered Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged to finally read it. Today more than ever I am compelled to finally read this 1100 pg. book which has been untouched by liberals for years. The scary truths which this fictional account wrote in are said to ring truer now than ever. And I am about to find out...

I also decided to Google "increase in Atlas Shrugged sales" and sure enough I found this. Looks like sales have tripled over the last seven weeks of 2009 from this same time period in 2008. That my friends speaks volumes! I will give daily updates when possible on my progress through the book and interesting and/or eerie similarities between the fiction on the page and the reality of our current times.

No comments:

Post a Comment